Looking for a book to re-read or share with your child? You can't go wrong with a classic like Charlotte's Web!
Wednesday, October 18, 2017
Monday, October 16, 2017
Don't forget about our Adopt a Reading Buddy challenge for kids ages 2 to 6. Work on an "adoption booklet" of pre-literacy worksheets with your child, then hand it in so your child can earn a stuffed animal reading buddy!
Thursday, October 5, 2017
Wednesday, October 4, 2017
Lots of fun for Fall at the library. Stop by and check out some of our new programs, including:
- Fall storytime for preschoolers!
- Playtime with blocks, toys, and our new Animal Hospital dramatic play kit!
- Tween Time for kids ages 9-12!
- Messy Play with slime every month!
- Adopt a Reading Buddy is back! Your little one can fill out an early literacy pamphlet and earn a reading buddy!
Saturday, September 30, 2017
Last year's "Adopt a Reading Buddy" program was such a success that we're bringing it back! Starting October 1, you and your child can pick up an "adoption booklet" full of early learning activities to complete together. Once you're ready to hand it in, you can choose a reading buddy stuffed animal from our collection. Each buddy has a backstory and a birthday so you can choose the best buddy for your family. You'll also receive a swag bag with a cozy blanket courtesy of Blankets of Hope!